• Monday: Lacie Brandt, Ottawa; Louise Kibble, Ottawa; Fay Noah, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Charles Brenzikofer, Rantoul; Patricia Collins, Ottawa; Herbert Crawford, Ottawa; Judith Good, Princeton; Marshall Ibison, Richmond; Roger King Jr., Ottawa.
• Monday: Diana Schmidt, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Tonia Johnson, Ottawa.
• Monday: Baby boy 8 pounds, 3.9 ounces, to Lacie and Greg Brandt of Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 1:15 a.m. Tuesday, 100 block of Monroe Street, Pomona, Dalton Pabst, 25, Pomona, on suspicion of criminal damage to property. The damage was estimated at $200.
Police Department Arrests
• 5:16 p.m. Monday, I-35 at milepost 182, Robert Jamison, 54, Kansas City, Missouri, on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, felony flee and attempt to elude, felony interference with law enforcement, driving while suspended, and a Clay County, Missouri, warrant, after a pursuit in a stolen vehicle.
• 2:29 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Cassandra Darveaux, 36, Ottawa, on suspicion of trespassing at the store. She was also arrested on a City of Paola warrant.
• 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of East 23rd Street, Dillon Wildin, 26, Wichita, on suspicion of possession of stolen property and possession of paraphernalia, after being found in a stolen truck. He also was arrested on two Marion County warrants and one Sedgwick County warrant.
• Tuesday, Ottawa, Chu Lin, 22, Lawrence, on suspicion of battering a 22-year-old Lawrence man and a 21-year-old Lawrence man.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 9:15 p.m. Monday, Maple Terrace, Ottawa, a 16-year-old Ottawa boy was reported as a runaway. He was not immediately located and was entered into NCIC.
• 10:42 a.m. Monday, 200 block of West Fourth Street, Pomona, a 44-year-old Pomona woman reported someone stole five propane bottles, a plasma cutter, a generator, a television, and cash and coins from her residence.
• 5:45 p.m. Monday, 300 block of East Hubert Street, Richmond, a 65-year-old Ottawa woman reported sometime within the last six weeks someone entered her disabled mother’s abandoned residence and stole several items. Total loss was estimated at $925. Case is under investigation.
• 3:10 a.m. Tuesday, 100 block of Monroe Street, Pomona, a 25-year-old Pomona man reported the theft of a Milwaukee tool box. Estimated loss was $4,500.
Police Department News
• 8:15 a.m. Monday, 600 block of South Burroughs, a 51-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known suspect trespassed on apartment property. Case is under investigation.
• 11:38 a.m. Tuesday, South Elm Street, an Ottawa woman reported being threatened by a known 20-year-old Ottawa man who also stole items belonging to her. Case is under investigation.
• 1:15 p.m. Monday, 900 block of South Olive Street, a 64-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect used her identity for financial gain and theft by deception.
• 3:04 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Elm Street, a 49-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of a vehicle. Case is under investigation.
• 9:19 a.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Willow Street, a 38-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown subject stole items.
Wellsville Police Department
• Monday: 200 block of Benton Drive, medical call; 200 block of Main Street, parking complaint.
• Tuesday: 200 block of Ash Street, special assignment; BNSF Railroad, trespassing complaint; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block of Cedarlane Drive, public assist; 300 block of Maple Terrace, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:09 a.m. Monday, 1200 block of North Mulberry Street, hazardous materials release investigation, with no HazMat.
• 6:55 p.m. Tuesday, 501 Otter Lane, smoke detector activation; no fire-unintentional.
• Firefighters assisted with three medical calls Tuesday.