1. AUDITIONS FOR ENCHANTED FOREST: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Family Community Theatre at the Flag, 310 N Main St, Hutchinson. The Enchanted Forest production is done in connection with The Dillon Nature Center. Young actors, ages 6-12, will present multiple short plays with different takes on fairy tales. The FCT's Children Academy will present up to 5 different plays on Saturday, April 28 in the Nature Center. The audience will walk through the center to attend the different productions.
2. MIDWEST EXPRESS CHEER TEAM FUNDRAISER: 5 to 8 p.m. at Pizza Ranch, 1805 East 17th Ave, Hutchinson. The Midwest Express Cheer team volunteers will be your servers for tips and Pizza Ranch will donate a percentage of every sale with a fundraiser flyer turned in.
3. TASTE OF ADVENTURE: 6 to 9 p.m. at Rolling Hills Zoo, 625 N Hedville Rd, Salina. Having studied African painted dogs for over thirty years, Dr. Rasmussen is founder of the Painted Dog Conservation and Painted Dog Research Trust in Zimbabwe, Africa. Also, Zimbabwean meal served. Admission is $30/Members or $35/Non Members.
4. EAGLES AUXILIARY BINGO: 6:30 p.m. at Fraternal Order of Eagles #765, 146 N. 7th, Salina. Mini games 6:30 p.m., regular session at 7 p.m.
5. FABRIC PAINTING: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Delos V. Smith Senior Center, 101 West 1st, Hutchinson. Free, come-and-go class teaches techniques for painting on fabric. Participants must provide the fabric (totes, shirts, etc.) to paint.